Effective immediately, any vehicle in violation of the Palm Club Village II Parking Rules and Regulations will be booted. No warnings will be given. Residents are responsible for their guests.
Common vehicle violations:
· No resident parking decals – ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ALL RESIDENTS THAT LIVE IN PALM CLUB II IS REQUIRED TO BE REGISTERED IN THE OFFICE WITH A RED DECAL AND TRANSPONDER.
· No current Guest pass displayed on dashboard so it can be easily read
· No parking on the grass, sidewalks, in front of dumpsters, or in the road
· No vehicles backed in, head-in parking only
· No overnight parking of commercial vehicles or vehicles with any advertising
· No untagged or unregistered vehicles, or vehicles with an expired license plate
· No vehicle that cannot be operated under its own power, including vehicles with flat tires
· No boat, boat trailer, camper, motor home or like vehicle shall be parked overnight or stored on the property
· No vehicles with decal or guest pass from Village 1 or 3
Refer to the Palm Club Village II Rules and Regulations for a complete list of vehicle violations.
Contact NO GO BOOTING at 561-305-2954 (561 BOOTING)
Verbal Confirmation Code
PLEASE STOP BY THE OFFICE TO CREATE YOUR YOUR VERBAL CONFIRMATION CODE WHICH YOU WILL NEED WHEN ADDING GUEST TO YOUR GUEST LIST FOR ADDED SECURITY
Comcast Bulk Contract for Palm Club Village II
Palm Club Village II residents are now eligible to receive the services below:
- 1 HD TV Digital Starter Box and 2 HD TV Adapters
- You may choose an easy- to -use self- installation kit or schedule a professional installation. ***Professional installation fees may apply.
Disposal of large bulk items/objects around the dumpster is not allowed.
- A $500.00 FINE MAY BE CHARGED – FLORIDA STATUTE 401.161
- PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE at 561-689-7171 TO DISPOSE OF BULK ITEMS. THERE IS A $50 FEE TO DISPOSE OF BULK ITEMS.
We require that all residents keep their patios/balconies clean and neat at all times, according to the following standards:
- No cooking shall be permitted on patios or balconies. No propane tanks or BBQ grills can be stored on patios or balconies per the order of the Fire Marshal
- No clothes or similar articles shall be hung on patios or balconies.
- All personal property shall be placed inside the unit or the storage spaces provided for such purposes. Rugs, towels, laundry, clothing, appliances, trash, or other items not considered outdoor furniture, plants, etc. should not be stored on balconies/patios.
- Storage on patios and balconies is not permitted. Storage boxes, construction equipment, wood, sofas, tires, bikes, toys, mattresses, etc. (Patio furniture and plants only) No gym or exercise equipment of any kind is allowed on patios or balconies.