- PALM CLUB VILLAGE II CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION
- 1100 GREEN PINE BLVD. WEST PALM BEACH, FLORIDA 33409. Phone 561-689-7171
How many units are there in Palm Club Village II?
There are 376 units – studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom condominiums.
What models exist in Palm Club Village II?
Condo Type. Square Feet:
- Model 100 (studio) 602
- Model 110 (1 Bedroom) 764
- Model 220(2 Bedroom, 3 Story) 1,064
- Model 5300 (2 Bedroom, 2 Story) 1,111
- Model 5600A (3 Bedroom) 1,468
When are Homeowner’s fees due?
All fees are due quarterly, on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1. Any fees paid after the 15th of the first month of the quarter are considered late and will incur a $25 late fee. Your water and basic cable are included in your COA due/fees.
What common facilities are available in Palm Club Village II?
- One Swimming pool
- One 30’ x 70’ Clubhouse w/kitchen
- One tennis court, lighted for nighttime
- One Racquetball Court
How many parking spaces per unit?
There is one (1) assigned parking space for each unit. The Condominium Association allows up to (2) vehicles per unit. Drivers must be registered residents of Palm Club Village II. If a unit has more than two cars, the additional car(s) are illegally parked on the property and will be subject to towing.
What items are the responsibility of the unit owner?
The unit owner is responsible for all the pipes, ducts, wires, conduits, electrical panels, plumbing, drains, and any utility services serving only one unit. Electrical and plumbing fixtures leading to the unit, as well as all screens, windows and doors and door hardware, are the responsibility of the owner.
What are some of the restrictions to Palm Club Village II?
- NO motorcycles, motorbikes, electric bikes or scooters NO commercial vehicles or vehicles with advertising.
- NO boats, campers, or trailers
- NO grills or cooking permitted on patios or balconies.
- Residents are allowed ONE pet with a weight limit of 25 pounds.