Welcome to Palm Club Village II!
We are located on approximately 30 acres in the heart of West Palm Beach, Florida. Our association is comprised of 376 units, from studios through 3 bedroom condos. We are a short distance from the Palm Beach Outlet mall, the Village shopping center, several schools, and both I-95 and the turnpike.
Palm Club II Village Amenities
- Our community consists of 376 units
- Studio, 1, 2, and 3 bedroom condominiums
- Heated pool
- Tennis courts
- Racquet Ball Courts
- Walking and cycling paths
- 3 lakes
- Minutes away from Palm Beach International Airport, Schools, & shopping
- Close to Downtown West Palm Beach – Waterfront, Meyer Amphitheater, Green Market, City Place, Kravis Center for the Performing Arts, and restaurants from fine dining to on- the-go.
- An easy drive to ocean beaches, numerous golf courses, and the Everglades
- Public transportation is readily available
The Palm Club Village consists of three villages. Village 1 consists of both Villas and Condominiums; Village 2 has condominiums only; and Village 3 has single Family homes. Each Village is a separate entity, with its own Association and Board of Directors, Property Manager, Declaration and By-Laws, Rules and Regulations, and Amenities. Tri-Palm Security is the entity that oversees the main road, Green Pine Boulevard, the lighting on the main road, the Guard House, front and back gates, and hires the security company that mans the Guard House 24 hours a day. The Tri-Palm Security is run by a committee made up of one Board Member from each Association and has a Manager.